Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't believe I'm actually blogging!




First and foremost let my start out by saying I use to be the person making fun of those who would blog including my lovely wife. I have since discovered that blogging (which is still lame) has it's purpose and I have decided to join the ranks of lame people everywhere. You might be asking yourself why I have decided to join you despite my distaste for this ever popular activity. The answer is simple. LIFE! By this time you have either already stopped reading this post wondering why you have wasted precious seconds of your life listening to a babbling idiot who doesn't make any sense. Or you might still be reading wondering why you are still reading this blog and wasting precious seconds of your life listening to a babbling idiot. No matter, I aim to please. Back to why I started blogging. It 's as simple as life. Who here has ever listened to Bill Engvall? If you raised your hand you can put it down now. If you have ever heard Bill Engvall's comedy you would know he is defined by his "Here's your sign" stick. That very saying is the reason for my leap into blogging. People and life are annoying and cause such frustration that I'm often seen sputtering like Porky Pig at the stupidity. I finally realized that I needed an outlet and wallah blogging. Now that I have completely lost you the truth is, this is just my front for blogging. That way I can retain some coolness because I will mostly be writing about my new found passion. Drum roll please. Cycling. For obvious reasons I had to try and deflect how lame I'm going to be by writing about cycling. Oh well, life goes on and as long as your having fun who cares.

2 comments:

Daya said...

Which one were you in the video?

Brent Duff said...

I was third.