Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010! Big Plans!

It's 2010! I can't believe that the year is over and a new one has begun. This year I'm a bit excited about starting a new year. It feels like the slate has been wiped clean and great things are waiting to be taken advantage of. I didn't have the type of year athletically that I was expecting to have. Having to have surgery on my wrist to fix a broken bone put a pretty nice kink in all the plans I had for last year. That being said I have decided to use my blog as a journal for all my training goals this year. Here are a few of my goals for this year.

  • Ride in the Tour De Lincoln
  • Ride a total of 5,000 miles this year
  • Go to two Tour of California stages
  • Ride two Centuries
  • Ride to Grandma K's house from Roseville
  • Ride 600 miles during Bike Commute Month (May)
  • Ride the PacWest tour. 375 miles down Highway 1 in five days.
  • Ride the Foxy Falls Century
  • Complete a Triathlon

4 comments:

Daya said...

And write on your blog!! I was getting tired of seeing "He's Baack!!" for the last year.

Jaye said...

I think you should add to your list: buy my wife a new stove/oven

Brent Duff said...

I couldn't remember my blog name for a lomg time. I finally had to go to Jaye's blog so I could log back in. I'm a big loser I know.=)

Brent Duff said...

Honey, I wish I could.